The health and safety of SNGRDC and its sub-departments, guests, and visitors is our main priority. Every day, we closely monitor and analyze developments and statements from local, national, and internal health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with their directives which are based on facts and medical science. As a result, the cleanliness of our locations remains as a top priority.
There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible so you can continue to feel confident visiting us. At this time, we are currently taking the following measures to protect staff, visitors, and guests
• Hand sanitizer is to be used upon entering and exiting the building
• All staff and guests and required to complete a self-assessment as they arrive
• Everyone will be required to wear a mask, if you do not have one, one can be provided for you
• Meetings will take place in the boardroom with a maximum capacity of 10 participants. Desks and chairs are sanitized after each use
• Bathrooms are cleaned regularly and are separated by staff and visitors
Be sure to view our safety video by visiting by clicking here.
We will continue to monitor the situation and look forward to welcoming you back to SNGRDC. We hope to see you soon.